Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Family Photo in Petosky MI

After working Christmas weekend, I was able to be off for 12 days and spent a week in Petosky, MI where I met up with my Mom at my brother's. As a result of having 2 delays in Minneapolis Wednesday Dec 27, not weather related, I missed my connecting flight in Detroit and had to stay the night in a hotel. Of course NWA paid for the room and gave my a very generous $7 food voucher. (You can't even buy a pack of peanuts in the hotel restaurant for that amount!) As hard as it is to believe, NWA also gave no apology. So I flew up to Petosky the next morning. My sister had to leave at Noon so instead of a morning together we had our 2 hour Christmas of exchanging gifts. It was a fun week in any case. The above picture is of my Mom, brother and his wife, my sister, niece and 3 nephews.

No comments: