Saturday, February 17, 2007

Arrival Home Day 1 (February 12th)




Here is Sage in the mudroom when we first arrived home. She wasn't quite sure what to make of things. She really enjoyed sleeping on the kitchen rugs but now I had to take them away today, Monday, the 19th, as she has found them enjoyable to play with. The other pic is her first meal. Yum. She also enjoys my Mich St tennis shoe slippers beside her. But, after spraying some "Yuk" on them and saying "No" and giving her something she is allowed to chew on, she seems content, well, for about 10 min. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just so CUTE of her sleeping on the kitchen rug! :)
Just wanna snuggle her ..... !!

Anonymous said...

Suzy, yea, she is cute. Today is my first day back at work and not sure how things will go with my long hour shifts.
Kurt

Brad said...

Awe, Sage is so cute, I love her big floppy ears!! Hope you and Sage are doing well...I apologize for being such a stranger lately, I am going to try to do a better job of keeping in touch....