Sunday, November 18, 2007

Same Ole Same Ole

Just a quick update since my trip to MI. Hmmm, no updates necessary! I did take a trip to Denver for my birthday weekend Nov 2-5 . On the way down, I stopped and met Scott, Kelly and their boys at their house and we went to Chillis for lunch. I didnt really take any pictures during the weekend but I did take a few and may post them later. It is just too much of a hassle to take a camera around to restaturants and clubs, etc. Sort of been in a big rut the past couple of months. The time change and darkness are not helping. Will try to get a post of the weekend soon.

2 comments:

CARP said...

Hang in there Man, and enjoy this jolt of colder weather FINALLY!

It was great visiting with you a few weeks ago. Thanks for stopping in.

Take Care,
Scott, Kelly, Nolan, Barrett and Travis

Brad said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kurt!!